We are looking for an Assistant Product Manager to join our team in CIBOS Innovation. You will be responsible for the support of our product management portfolio, whilst being a part of a dynamic and fast-paced environment and collaborating with cross-functional teams to design and build products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy. The ideal candidate will be a creative and communicative individual with a passion for software development and web technologies. Qualities such an individual would possess would be the ability to self-motivate, planning and-management skills, a desire to overcome challenges, and the ability to work efficiently both independently and as part of a team.
- Create and a maintain a deep understanding of customer experience
- Identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share
- Improve customer experience and drive growth
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes, and transferring them to the engineering team
- Deliver product versions with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Present the product development in meetings with clients and other partners
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- MSc/BSc degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent would be preferred