Junior front-end developer
We are looking for a junior front-end developer to join our team in CIBOS Innovation. You will be responsible for building the ‘client-side’ of our web and mobile applications, together with our senior team members.
If you’re interested in creating a user-friendly environment by writing code and moving forward in your career, then this job is for you. We aspire a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design. Ultimately, you should be able to create a functional and attractive digital environment for our products, ensuring great user experience. You should also have planning and time-management skills, able to work in a dynamic environment, with flexible priorities and requirements.
We are looking for new colleagues that have a desire to learn and overcome challenges, that are highly self-motivated and are able to work effectively both independently and within a team.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed, ensuring efficiency at the user side
- Build solutions targeted to users and customers
- Design mobile-based features, using cross-platform tools
- Collaborate with back-end developers and UI/UX designers to improve usability
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Write functional requirement documents and guides
- Create quality mockups and prototypes
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Web development frameworks (React, Vue, Angular, etc.)
- Mobile app development experience is nice-to-have (e.g. Flutter)
- Experience with Restful APIs is considered a plus
- Understanding of software versioning tools (git)
- Understanding of layout aesthetics
- Augmented reality app development frameworks such as Unity is a nice-to-have
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
- BSc degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Informatics or relevant field